Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project ideas in WINCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

john2020

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
embedded project ideas

hi all

Can anyone suggest me,wat application should i develop for my
final semester project using Windows CE,we have Intel Strong ARM SA1110/1111 board?pls help me with some possible projects.i want to do this as major project.

thanks&regards
John

hi petarpav

i have the software for embedded visual c++.i need to build an application for Platform Builder 5.0,want some project ideas on WINCE 5.0.
if you have some idea,share with me.

thanks&regards
John

Hi. This is Kernel image, not application. What is exactly your board(manifacturer, product number...)?

Best Regards.

u can download the wince video tutorial from microsoft website. the "demo1.exe" file says how to create kernel images.

hi all

can someone help me regarding Implementing video input device for WINCE 5.0?
what all specific areas i need to know to develop this application using embedded VC++?? pls help me

regards
john

hi all

anyone got idea as to Implementing H323 for WINCE 5.0?what all specofic areas i need to know to accomplish my task?Is H323 source code open sourced?pls help me.i need to implement it on WINCE using embedded VC++ and Platform Builder 5.0

regards
john

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back