Not open for further replies.

vbhupendra

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I need some project ideas in Industrial and Automobile field. They should be useful in daily need.

Thanks

Re: Project Ideas

hi
Then u can move for the automation of industry and home automation.
Its the emerging field now.

The project should be done using Microcontrollers ?

hi,

yes, with the help of microcontroller also we can do that project. Write a program in embedded C in microcontroller and go for interfacing the motor or some device. Just think about the situation you need to switch ON the device and proceed . Really an interesting field yu have chosen.

Hi all,
Everyone has their favorites when it comes to microcontrollers but I have found Microchip's PIC (Peripheral Interface Controller) line to suit my fancy. Microchip will give you various controllers as free samples on a regular basis. Their MPLAB IDE is free and their site has a wealth of excellent documentation for professionals, hobbiests, students, or whoever. I highly recommend learning "robotics" applications by experimenting with interconnecting microcontrollers to the real world. It's a very inexpensive and fun way to learn real-world control at the low level.

https://www.microchip.com/

perion666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…