Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming timer0 to generate waveform using PIC16F877

Status
Not open for further replies.

navmac07

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
timer0 pic16f877

i want to program timer0 to generate waveform using PIC16F877 in assembly language and create a HEX file. the waveform should be displayed in LCD display.
Can you help me in this problem? As i want to use only 8 bit timer0 register. Please give me a full program in that assembly language.

Navneet

generate waveform using pic16f87x

What exactly do you mean by "any waveform" ?
You could easily generate PWM waveforms, or by integrating those, you can get almost any waveform at low frequency.
For that you should use the CCP module and timer 2. It's the easiest.

And what do you mean by generating it on an LCD? You just want to display such a signal, or do you want to actually produce one?

if u want to generate any other characters u have to controll individual pixels see this it can help u http://home.iae.nl/users/pouweha/lcd/lcd.shtml.....
i think it will be complex just take a feed back and display the frequency that is enough i think.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back