Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming the profit and the offset of AD8555

Status
Not open for further replies.

nourse

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
AD8555

Bonjour ,
je voudrai programmer le gain, et l'offset l'AD8555
et je voudrai aussi relire les valeurs de gain préalablement stokés dans l'AD8555.
J'aimerai le faire en Visualbasic directement par un PC sous windows XP par passage de ses paramétres par le port serie du PC.
Pensez vousque ce soit possible comptenu des temps imposés pour chacune des impulsions du mot de 38 bits? si oui comment? avez vous un exemple de programmation pour programmer ces gains, offset et relecture?
J'ai vu les questions d'Inkwaterman et j'ai lu les reponses de gidimiz sur EDAboard.com Forum Index -> Microcontrollers.
J'ai aussi bien pris connaissance de la datasheet d'analogue devices sur l'AD8555 et Ad8556 mais je ne vois pas comment faire.
Merci par avance
Jean-Pierre SARTEAUX
jean-pierre.sarteaux@mines.inpl-nancy.fr

Hello gidimiz,
I will want to program the profit, and the offset the AD8555 and I will want to also read again the values of profit beforehand stokés in the AD8555. I will like to do it in Visualbasic directly by a PC under Windows XP by passage of his paramétres by the port series of the PC. It is possible comptenu the times imposed for each impulse of the word of 38 bits? so yes how? have a sample coding to program these profits, offset and second reading? I saw the questions of Inkwaterman and I read the reponses gidimiz on EDAboard.com Forum Index - > Microcontrollers.I as well took note of the datasheet of analogue devices on the AD8555 and Ad8556 but I do not see how to make
Thanks by avance.
Jean-Pierre SARTEAUX
jean-pierre.sarteaux@mines.inpl-nancy.fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back