Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming Stepper motor using 16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaiKannan

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone give me the program for programming stepper motor using 16f877a in Microcode studio

Share more info,
stepper motor model for example, motor driver IC....

Is the stepper motor you intend on controlling, unipolar or bipolar? What is the voltage and current requirements of the motor?

Can you post the stepper motors model number and manufacture? Or provide a link to its data sheet?

There are numerous examples available, however which one is appropriate will depend on at the very minimum the information requested above.

BigDog

the stepper motor is a bipolar one.
i need the coding for a stepper motor with three or two terminals and it must be small as well.

it is for designing a robotic arm and these stepper motors will be place in finger joints and hence for a finger i will be having three stepper motors.
In total there will be 14 stepper motors (since for thumb i require just 2 stepper motors).

i was very much confused with interfacing them.
so can anyone help me with it

thank you all for giving me some nice ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back