Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming old Xilinx chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

weiwei2

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
xilinx ise 1.5i + download

I grab hold of old xilinx chip

XC4003a
Xc3030
xc3042

i dunno how to program them with current xilinx tool. Is there a programming board schematic for such chip and what is the software needed?

xilinx foundation 1.5i

These are SRAM devices. Develop your application on any of these Xi1inx platforms: f0undation 1.5i, 2.1i, 3.1i or ISE 3.1. Not sure if the new platforms 4.1i and later support the 3k series.

Generate the MCS files and program it into a XC17xx proms or XC18xx Eproms from Xi1inx or @tmel, app notes are abundant from both Xi1inx and @tmel.

Sonic

programming xc3042

if you have MCS file already, you only need a programmer(ALL-11 is a good choice) and proper PROM.

xilinx xc3042 file

Hi,

Could somebody tell me where i could find (or download) an old version of Foundation that support the XC3000 series?

THanks,
ktuluboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back