blue_phoenix

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ezusbfx2

Hello,

Can anybody inform me of a good link or book that I can use to learn how to control the Cypress EZUSBFX2 or any USB microcontroller?:?: I have no idea on how to control this.
I am also TRYING to read the Cypress' "Technical Reference Manual" but I find it difficult because I am a newbie. I actually know very little on Embedded C programming. I used to program FPGAs using verilog.

Thank you in advance

You better start with USB basics, without the knowledge of basics it will be very difficult, USB complete is the good referance, i know its very BIG, then you can refer tech manual to understand and start working on it. First start with some examples provided by the vendor then you can customise for your requirement.

Hello,

Cypress has a complete software design kit, including many examples, downloadable for registered users from their website. You probably need a fast internet access cause it's a lot of stuff, I remember.

Regards,
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…