Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programmer schematic for m68hc11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asic1984

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

do any one know where can i find the schematic digram for the programmer circuit for motorolla m68hc11

thanks for help

This is not just a programmer, but a dev. card - but it may help:

**broken link removed**

Cheers,
FoxyRick.

hi all

first thank u too much FoxyRick for your help

i just wanna ask a question is this kit valid for all types of mc68hc11

because i see on it a name 68hc11a1 and i am new for motorolla and i donnot know is that a different type or what

thanks too much for your help

Hi again,

The HC11's were made with on-chip ROM, programmable during manufacture. The A1 varient has this ROM disabled, so an external EPROM can be used. Check out the following document for more information (the "pink book")

**broken link removed**

Cheers,
FoxyRick

hi all

thanks too much for your help and sorry if i annoy u with my many questions but is this kit suitable for all mc68hc11 types or only for the mc68hc11a1

thanks again for your help

Hi,

Don't worry, I don't mind you asking.

I don't know the answer though. I suggest you email the dev. board site and ask - they should know.

Sorry I can't help more,

FoxyRick.

Status
Not open for further replies.