Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programmer for Philips LPC2131 & TI TMS470

Status
Not open for further replies.

aetosa

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tms470 programmer

I'm looking for a schematic for 2 simple programmers for 2 ARM7 uP: Philips LPC2131 and Texas Intstuments TMS470. Do you know something about them?
Thank you in advance for helping me.[/b]

wiggler 74hc244

This is a JTAG for most ARM controllers
**broken link removed**

a similar can be bought here:
www.olimex.com (they have great development boards too!)

Antharax

lpc2131

Antharax said:
This is a JTAG for most ARM controllers
h**p://www.siwawi.arubi.uni-kl.de/avr_projects/arm_projects/wiggler1.pdf

Antharax

This version of wiggler do not working with latest Macraigor software and drivers .....

programator tms470

Thank you all for your help and concern. How about software? What can I use?

tms 470 arm 7

dainis said:
This version of wiggler do not working with latest Macraigor software and drivers .....

Any link to a new/working version?
Or does someone know if the olimex jtag works for them?

74ac244 replacement

Antharax said:
dainis said:

Any link to a new/working version?
Or does someone know if the olimex jtag works for them?

It is simple :)
If you get "Internal Error 43", you must connect pins 15 & 8 on LPT port DB25 connector.

crossworks olimex tms470

Well? Does anyone know what software should I use with this wiggler? Also, pins 15 7 8 of ARM to which pins of DB25?

Added after 18 seconds:

Well? Does anyone know what software should I use with this wiggler? Also, pins 15 & 8 of ARM to which pins of DB25?

lpt 74hc244 schema

aetosa said:
Well? Does anyone know what software should I use with this wiggler? Also, pins 15 & 8 of ARM to which pins of DB25?

1. For example, CrossWorks.
2. Pin 15 to pin 8 on LPT side. It has nothing related to ARM pins and used by software to detect cable presence.

tms470 jtag

Hey all ! In Wigler Jtag schematic , can I replace 74AC244 and 74LC244 by 74HC244, does it work OK ??

wiggler +arm+pdf+programer

kamejoko80 said:
Hey all ! In Wigler Jtag schematic , can I replace 74AC244 and 74LC244 by 74HC244, does it work OK ??

Problem is that 74LC244 is with 5V input tolerance when power supply is 3.3V, but
74HC244 do not have 5V input tolerance. I buld Wiggler with one 74HC244 chip,
that powered from JTAG, with 100R rezistors in 74HC244 inputs from LPT interface.

программатор tms470

I also have some more general questions. ARM7 is low power architecture, while ARM9 is the 'normal' one, and with better perfomance?Is that so?
I recieved some samples TMS470 from TI, but they are 'tiny...'. ARM9 has normal dimensions? Does TI diliver samples ARM9?

74hc244 arm jtag

Does anybody have a pcb for wiggler programmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.