Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programing for AT89c2051

Status
Not open for further replies.

monya

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, we made small project 12 channel ir remote control.we want prog written for 89c2051 .
please send me that prog if any one have it .

Last edited:

Yes lets program it . need the practice thanks all helpers

hello, we made small project 12 channel ir remote control.we want prog written for 89c2051 .

You should first post circuit, and needs of project, then we can give some suggestion what to do.

I guess you mean you will use 12 pins as outputs (channels) and 1 interrupt pin that receives the IR codes. The remaining 2 pins could be used for 2 signalling LEDs.

Well, he has changed his post after my reply (post #2). As far as I recall it was a request to copy the codes from a microcontroller present on a IR kit of a well known company (also to modify it for 12 channel).

It is an old post.
Anyway, KerimF has given a good outline for the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back