Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Program for interfacing DS 1302 with 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayathri Kulothungan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ds1302 8051

Hi
I need ur kind help. I want a sample program for DS1302 interfacing with 8051. This is for my polytechnic project. I already have one sample program. But I guess there is something wrong with the program because the LCD displays ??:??:??(Question mark and semi-colon) It is supposed to display time. Pls send me a sample program or check the program I`ve attached to this message.The other components I`m using in this project is DAC, Speed control board, DC motor and MAX202 for LCD.
Thanks.

interfacing program for ds1302

Gayathri Kulothungan said:
Hi
I need ur kind help. I want a sample program for DS1302 interfacing with 8051. This is for my polytechnic project. I already have one sample program. But I guess there is something wrong with the program because the LCD displays ??:??:??(Question mark and semi-colon) It is supposed to display time. Pls send me a sample program or check the program I`ve attached to this message.The other components I`m using in this project is DAC, Speed control board, DC motor and MAX202 for LCD.
Thanks.

Dear Gayathri

I have assembly code for 1302 listed below

ds 1302 program

Hi,
For what are you using max202 for lcd. Which C compiler are u using.

Status
Not open for further replies.