Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

program for downloading .hex file to avr microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

2N30555

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hex file downloader

Hi,
For a project I need to write a program for downloading .hex file to avr microcontroller using usbasp based programmer i.e. I want to write software like avrprog/avrdude. I would like help in this regard. Are there urls or references where I can get the information.

regards

Re: Hex file downloader

2N30555 said:
Hi, For a project I need to write a program for downloading .hex file to avr microcontroller using usbasp based programmer i.e. I want to write software like avrprog/avrdude. I would like help in this regard. Are there urls or references where I can get the information. regards
Do you mean you need to make your own custom made programming software which will communicate USBASP with the USB port?
Cheers

Hex file downloader

@pranam77
Actually avrdude ,extreme burner etc. are too good. But still it would be a great thing to develop custom software for programming AVR with usbasp as an academic project or as a programming exercise!!
regards!

Re: Hex file downloader

2N30555 said:
Actually avrdude ,extreme burner etc. are too good. But still it would be a great thing to develop custom software for programming AVR with usbasp as an academic project or as a programming exercise!!
regards!
...Yes...best of luck. You may get better answers..Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.