Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with sprectre and choosing analyses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiera

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
*error* hicreatecyclicfield:

I am new to virtuoso (Really new, I am a 4th year university student on my final design project) and am having some sever problems trying to get spectre working. I get my design done then go to Tools->Analogue environment. When I go to Setup->Simulator and set it to spectre I get a mass of errors that look like this one

*WARNING* envSetVal: could not find tool[.partition] 'spectre.pdistoOpts'

Then when I try and choose analyses I get this

sevEditSelectedAnas('sevSession1)
* Field is "pss_signalLevel" *
*Error* hiCreateCyclicField: Value must be a string or icon list
ERROR

I have looked around and cannot find what is wrong. I looked in my .cdsenv file and it only has two lines and I can't find a .cdsinit file. Does anyone know what is wrong?

have the same problem. I don't know what happen, anyone can help?

the installation of the cadence tools is not proper...you should have .cdsinit in your icfb invoking directory...if not copy it ...from some university websites and modify that....to your environment...then you invoke icfb and go to analog design environment....then select spectre..check do you have license for doing this...if not you will get any error....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back