Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Problems with sending image from laptop to cellphone using Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrey samuel

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the probable cause of this problem?

i tried to send images from my mob to my laptop using bluetooth but i not able to send it

i am able to pair and all but the file transfer is not happening

Re: Laptop bluetooth error

What OS are you using?
I don't think any version of Windows has supported Bluetooth decently until Win7. I've always had issues from time-to-time
with Bluetooth, until Win 7.

If you are using win7 and Bluetooth is not working, try changing the Bluetooth driver from the Microsoft supplied one to the Bluetooth vendor-specific driver, or vice-versa.

Best way is to just avoid Bluetooth for this use-case, which is quite easy, since most mobile phones have an alternate
connectivity method (USB).

i am using xp professional
now so you suggest that i upgrade my os to resolve it

No, I'm suggesting just use USB, and hope that it works better in Win 7 (it did for me).
I don't suggest upgrading to Win7 just so you can connect your mobile.
Upgrading to Win 7 has other benefits as long as you have good hardware.

yeah true sir any way planning on switching my lap so i better go with your suggestion thanks any way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back