Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with JVC HR-S9800U Super VHS deck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottimusB

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hr-s9800u service manual

I have a JVC HR-S9800U Super VHS deck. We had a storm overnight with lots of lightning and the power went out. Now, when I try to turn power on to the deck, it comes on for 2 or 3 seconds, and then powers itself back off. The surge protector shows that a surge came through, but everything else plugged into the circuit still works. I tried plugging the unit into another outlet, but it still powers back down. Has anyone had experience with this model? Is there a service manual available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Thanks for posting the manuals and schematics. I was getting ready to check the error code and you might know, it powered up without a hitch. Maybe an intermittent short?? I guess I'll have to wait until it acts up again.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back