Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with inputs and target of neural network

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonghoong

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am currently working on backpropagation neural network in face recognition and I have done with my feature extraction part (eigenfaces). The problems is how would I define the inputs and target of the NN in order to create NN?
Let say, I have a folder of training set consists of 20 images of 10 people where 2 images per person and another folder of testing set consists of 10 images of 10 different people. I would like to train the NN first and then test and classify the image that I browsed from my own GUI.

So, what should I put the in the inputs? The weight of each eigenfaces? or the eigenvectors? and output should be the weight/eigenvectors of the testing image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back