Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problems with 2 monitors nokia and samsung pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

eusus

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody, i need help with 2 monitors, one with a more serious problem

NOKIA 446F (NOKIA 446 PRO)

at first the image began tu shrunk vertically, i openned the monitor and saw that stv9397 VERTICAL DEFLECTION

BOOSTER was giving the problem. as i was moving the part, th image came back to normal. still the image wa blurry a

bit. anyway i looked for the part , replaced it and...the monitor doesnt turn on anymore. i mean the led in front

tunrs green for a sec or two and then back red. what seems to be the problem?

and the second:

SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 900IFT

there were some problems with the socket where the cable from the video signal enters the monitor, the colors were

chenging from time to time. i checked the soldering , fixed and for some days it was ok. now it does the same thing,

only that to a smaller sclae. i mean the colors affected are less obvious i mean like light blue turns white or

viceversa, could be the same thing? and morething whics dazzles me. as i was washing the screen with a piece of

cotton and plain water i discovered that the protecion pelicula on the screen comes off. i mean, im not scrubbing or

smth, and it comes off...that would be ok but i discovered that the screen produced an electrical shock of a medium

intensity, What should i do? what is that thing that comes off? some kind of a protection?

wow..so much help...

Status
Not open for further replies.