eusus

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody, i need help with 2 monitors, one with a more serious problem

NOKIA 446F (NOKIA 446 PRO)

at first the image began tu shrunk vertically, i openned the monitor and saw that stv9397 VERTICAL DEFLECTION

BOOSTER was giving the problem. as i was moving the part, th image came back to normal. still the image wa blurry a

bit. anyway i looked for the part , replaced it and...the monitor doesnt turn on anymore. i mean the led in front

tunrs green for a sec or two and then back red. what seems to be the problem?

and the second:

SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER 900IFT

there were some problems with the socket where the cable from the video signal enters the monitor, the colors were

chenging from time to time. i checked the soldering , fixed and for some days it was ok. now it does the same thing,

only that to a smaller sclae. i mean the colors affected are less obvious i mean like light blue turns white or

viceversa, could be the same thing? and morething whics dazzles me. as i was washing the screen with a piece of

cotton and plain water i discovered that the protecion pelicula on the screen comes off. i mean, im not scrubbing or

smth, and it comes off...that would be ok but i discovered that the screen produced an electrical shock of a medium

intensity, What should i do? what is that thing that comes off? some kind of a protection?

wow..so much help...

Status
Not open for further replies.