Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problems in repairing a 600VA offline UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamato96

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, my ups broke down - a Mustek PowerMust 600VA offline. Learned is made by Centralion and is marketed also as a Ippon Back office 600va.

Obviously first checked the SLA batt- discharged but ok(chargeable), then the fuse - ok also. Then i suspected off the DPDT relay, i replaced it and nothing.

I power the board and the vcc pins on KA3525 and uc3843 are null. There is a soic ic on the bottom side off the pcb near the on/off pushbutton and status led's so i suspect that is a supervisor ic - SC516247 ? cant find any info on it...

So i would apreciate help to get datasheet of mencioned ic and the schematic of the UPS...thanks for ur time.

I guess this is a switch mode power supply based unit , so a part from that what does it do ? what are the components inside ?

Some photos would help

Status
Not open for further replies.