Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems in exporting Gerber files from Altium Designer to mayhewlabs.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavio112

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Have somone any idea why when Im trying to export Gerber Files from Atium Designer to mayhewlabs.com ( for a better look ) i receive a view like this from attached files?
I mention that my PCB consists of 4 layers and i have difficulties only in viewing notations situated on bottom layer, the other ones layers are exported perfectly.
Or can some tell me a site where a can see these more realistic?

Thx

Attachments

• forum m.PNG
    forum m.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 185
  • forum.PNG
    forum.PNG
    142.5 KB · Views: 175

i used it (mayhewlabs) to make my gerber files look more realistic, that was the idea. But, probably, this site has a bug or something like this, i tought you know any solution, but this site isn t famous enough for sure.

How do you define realistic for a Gerber file! Its an artwork, to create an image on copper for etching. You maybe better learning to check your Gerber and drill info against an IPC-D-356 file, rather than trying to get a "realistic" view of a Gerber file.

I know to obtain my Gerber Files and semnification of these. Look, the scope of my project isn t to manufacture the PCB for real. I need these for my license, so the main point is to look interesting, not to be practically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back