Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with Windows 2000 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidiotb

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I installed windows 2000 SErver and everytime i use it for while i get a Blue screen with some error message and will say "Physical Memory dumping",etc. I think the error is in some EXE.But tats troubling a lot.Can someone please tell me a solution to remove this irritating thing :( please its urgent.
Thanks.
KAreja.

THAT's a VERY CLASSICAL PROBLEM!!!!!!!

For once that is not windows related ..
Ok i assume that your copy of windows is bot corrupted .. In any case
windows is trying to allocate memory and it can read it .. then there is a PANIC attack ( windows is such a cry baby !)

here is your problem .. you have either a defective memory module or what is usual the case the memory contacts are dirty ... just SWAP the memory modules and clean the CONTACTS .. at least BLOW air on them !

the second possibility is a PCI adapter not sitting well in the bus connector
just push all the boards to be shure !
The third possibility is corrupted data in your hard drive .. But usually
the first thing i told you is mostly the case !

hi john,
Thanks for the reply.Yah recently i installed a new 128MB SDRAM and after tat used XP and tat too gave similar problem.Now i ll try to clean the RAM modules,slots.By the way do we have any softwares tat tell whether the RAM piece is corrupted??
Hey,also i forgot to mention--I have a dual boot system with Windows ME as other OS and it never troubles me with such DLL errors or memory prbs.Is tat thing to do with hardaware or due to corrupt installation???
tnx,
kareja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back