Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with USBasp and AVR ISP programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirag2239

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am working on ISP programming of AVR through USBasp. I am using AVRDude software for programming.
I have ordered this Programmer for programming :
**broken link removed**

But the problem is that when I connect my target controller ATmega32 and ATmega16A to this ISP programmer and I am trying to verifying device by applying default fuse, then it gives me an error as per image 1.

So I have changed the fuse from online calculator and tried every combinations but the same error is there.

Then I have changed the software version and in latest AVRDude6.1, I got the similar error and also asked for set SCK frequency.

Can anyone help me to solve my problem? I have google it for setting SCK frequency but they are asking to change the USBasp driver and I did it the same but still the error is same.

The device is not detected and device is not verifying so we cannot go for programming. So please help me.

Image 2 is the status of AVRDude6.1.

Thanks.
Chirag

Attachments

• image_1.JPG
    image_1.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 69
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 77

Hi,

Thanks. It works and I got succeed in programming. I am able to program my controller now..

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.