Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with shared libraries when opening ICFB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blilix

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I copy my old ic5033, whole directory installed in RH8 to SUSE and setup .tcshrc already. When I run "icfb&" i got this message error :

"/usr/cad/cadence_ic5033/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libCdsXmotif.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

to type fontstruct ic5033

hi hr_rezaee
I can solve this problem already after I configure it. Thanks for your suggestion.
However, I have another problem. How can I set my plotter so I can plot the .ps files or pdf files of my schematic or layout? I use the NCSU_CDK 1.5 and copy the cdsplotinit.sample--> .cdsplotinit at my working folder. When I run "icfb", it shows the log like this:

Loading /usr/cad/cadence_ic5033/tools/plot/.cdsplotinit
*WARNING* No plotters are defined in the configuration database

Loading hspicei.cxt
Warning: Cannot convert string "-adobe-helvetica-medium-r-normal--0-100-75-75-p-0-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct

How can I solve these problems?

PS. I run ic5033 on SUSE10

thanks in advance

libcdsxmotif.so.2

Those are just warnings. You probably don't have to worry.

Re: How to solve this?

Anyway, do you know how to solve it ? Because of these warning, I can not use the plot function in my ic5033.

Status
Not open for further replies.