Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with sending dtmf over pmr radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilgekaan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am trying to send dtmf signal over pmr radio. I am missing some dtmf codes in the receiver side.I checked the signals in the receiver side with a scope. I saw that signal is corrupt ( corruption is observed at the end of signal ). I attached scope snapshot. Blue is correct signal, orange is received.When
I changed the radio on the tx side, corruption level is changed(with different brand of pmr radio).
I am waiting for your suggestions and solution ideas.
regards

Re: dtmf over pmr radio

Looks like it might just be a simple phase shift... Is should not affect decoding (or I am missing something)! Try increasing the pulse length so that the decoder can decode it better...

Just a silly check.. you are ac coupling the signal input to the decoder using a blocking capacitor right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back