Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with plotting return loss in SuperNec

Status
Not open for further replies.

pug

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I just downloaded Supernec and have simulated a few structures using it. But I can't seem to plot the return loss vs freq. graph?? Anyone got such prob.? Thanks.

It should be ok for plotting. Explain your problem in details.
If you still have difficult to access your printer, maybe you should try Print to File.
Good luck!

Not that I can't print, it's just that I can't view the VSWR graphs on the screen. It seems that the option is disabled for the demo version. I got the license file but still can't see the graphs. Any comments? Thanks.

Be sure you are solving multiple frequencies and selecting all the frequencies. If you do not do this you get VSWR at point and you do not have a graph. When you try to view this, you do not see anything on the graph.

I have the same problem. With superNEC V2.3, I can't plot impedance, VSWR etc. and when the simulation is over, the interface is always auto closed after not a long interval. I just want to konw what's wrong with it? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.