Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with Philips pcf8563.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amith_hrd

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

This is Amith. I am developing an instrument, interfacing with PCF8563. When I tried to read the current time at every 1 sec it is getting varied. That is

1) Every 10 seconds the date gets changed. And comes to normal when seconds roll over from 59 to 00.
2) Months gets changed at every 20th and 40th seconds repeatedly . And comes to normal when seconds roll over from 59 to 00.

3) Day gets changed at every 40th seconds. And comes to normal when seconds roll over from 59 to 00.

4) Hour gets chagned at every 40th seconds. And comes to normal when seconds roll over from 59 to 00.

Only the seconds and minute is running correctly. These changes are happening exactly at the same time and same value. Please help me in sought this problem. I checked with 2 Philips pcf8563 ic. Bt having the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back