Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with opening new project in keil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratko_82

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have no too much experience with KEIL and LPCs, but I realized one simple project just a year ago.
Now I am working with LPC2144 again and problem is appearing.
In new-open project, simple code is realised, but it doesn't work (just a pin pinging).
When I opened old project, and copy all code on exactly same way from new project, it works. LPC give sign of life.
Can anyone tell me where it is possible to go wrong when you open a new project to make such a mistake occurred?
Thanks
BR

Did you change any settings of Keil that you are using or forgot to generate the hex file on compilation? This can make ur prog not to work.

Did you change any settings of Keil that you are using or forgot to generate the hex file on compilation? This can make ur prog not to work.

Thanks for your response!
You are right! It was a problem! I checked all the settings before, but I crept thing I checked into a tab, and I stole two days. :)
Thanx again,
BR, Ratko

Status
Not open for further replies.