Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with my relaxation oscillator!!!?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

WidElectronics

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

RelaxOsc.JPG
I have attached an image of the relaxation oscillator circuit that i have designed. Here, I am not getting the square output. The output voltage is showing 0V. I have used LM741 opamp. Can anyone suggest me what is the problem with the circuit!!!???? .... I tried by changing the values of R1, R2 and R3..
Plz...anyone guide me..............
Thank you in advance:)

Applying negative feedback will not make it oscillate! Are you sure you have the inputs to the 741 the right way around.

Brian.

Applying negative feedback will not make it oscillate! Are you sure you have the inputs to the 741 the right way around.

Brian.

Yeah.... actually to pin.4 i have given -15V only, but by mistake i indicated it as -5V......

- - - Updated - - -

If it is relaxation oscillator that you want to make you need to fine tune even capacitor value even try C=1uf capacitor and R4=10K resistor R1 = R2 =100K .......

refer this -

https://www.indiabix.com/electronics-circuits/relaxation-oscillator/

with regards,

Milind

Thank you for your help...its really worth-full... i tried for these values. Now i got a square wave output of ±14V.....:grin:
I am trying to design for different values...
Thank you once again...............:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back