Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with my Lcd Monitor for PC: Hyundai X90W

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudni

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hyundai x90w

hi all, my lcd monitor have big problem : When I start on my monitor the third hight part of my screen is fuzzy. After a time (~ 30-60s) the screen is better is not perfect. When I move my mouse, the cursor disappears same as behind fog.
I attached photo to show my problem.

someone he knows problem ? Is it possible to repair this damage or the trashcan is unique solution ?

thanks in advance for your help,
Paul

hyundai monitor problem

Hai friend
Its the problem of the LCD driver section, which is not driving pixels on that area. If you are sound in electronics, you may try to open the pannel and try to find any sort of loose contacts, dry solers on the connectors and the Driver PCB, fungus formation or a torn ribbon cable connecting the LCD to the driver.Frankly speaking if it was my own monitor i would have given it a last try. But after that if nothing happens, better place is the trash. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back