Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with Live Design Evaluation Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lykos1986

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have the new live design Evaluation Board (Xilinx Spartan 3S1000). I use the Altium DXP 2004 SP2 program and not the Altium Designer 6. I have got the Xilinx ISE 7.1i (download version). When I select “Device management ant connection” from the program it shows me

“Unsuported version of Xilix ISE”

What I have to do???

Help please

Hi!

Search for the file "XilinxVersions.txt" within your installation directory.
Then add a line for your ISE 7.1 Version. The syntax of the file is easy to understand.

Regards
MadDog

Lykos1986

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks GeneralMadDog. There is no problem any more :D

PS
Do you know any place for download the schematics of the Evaluation Board (pin connections etc) ? I have downloaded the schematics from this link
**broken link removed**
but is for Xilinx Spartan 3S400 and not for 3S1000. Little help please :cry:

i think you can find it in the Altium Designer 6 CD.

you might also need to have a different constraints file for the new board because DXP 2004 doesnt have the constraints file of the 3S1000 board.

Basically I want to use the Evaluation Board with Xilix ISE 7.1i and not with Altium Designer 6. But I have to have the schematics.

If any one has the Altium Designer 6 I just want to post me some ware the "C:\Altium Designer 6\Examples\LiveDesign Evaluation Board" folder or the entire “Examples” folder of Altium Designer 6 for downloaded it

Or just post me some ware the new schematics of Live Design Evaluation Board (Xilinx Spartan 3S1000)

Status
Not open for further replies.