Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with ISP programming of Atmel 89S52

Status
Not open for further replies.

Js_Ong

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am using the Assim Khan ISP programming to program the ATMEL 89s52 microcontroller, I am trying to develope the hardware and testing it now. when I press 'Read', my machine is reading from the microntroller, but when I was trying to write the file into my chip, there were buffer read error, saying the Read data and prog data are not same. This happened every time when I tried to click the write file, and the arror at the address was not constant, it changed. I tried to check so many times, PLS HELP!!! I need it to program my project since I do not know how to program using Serial Communication...

Re: ISP Programming

Hi Koson, I tried to remove some resistor from the output of the buffer, now is ok.

check your MOSI line for loose connections. It happens most of the time for loose connections

did any one make layout for this isp programmer,
if so plz upload it ,

Status
Not open for further replies.