Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with eagle cad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzy

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was using eagle I was in the part where I add components and I selected drop to see what it does but now I cannot get the component to appear again so it seems it was deleted, how would I access it again or where can I get a library with some POT's

Hi,

It is not clear to me what you want to tell.

Are you in library, schematic or board?

I assume schematic. But then.. don't you find the part when you use the "add" command? Or in the schematic?

Maybe a screenshot could help.

Before you can "add" a device into your schematic you need to select wich libraries to "use".

In "board" sometimes it happens that one "mirrors" a part to the bottom side. Then it may be invisible and not selectable.
To make it visible enable the layers "bottom", "bplace", "bnames", "bvalues" .
To make it selectable you need to enable the layer "borigins".

Hope this helps

Klaus

I am in schematic, then I click the add button then I search for the component I want after finding it I would normally click ok to place it in the schematic but instead og clicking ok I clicked drop and what I realized is that it deleted the part from the library because its not there anymore, also all my libraries are in use at once so I just go through and select the part I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back