Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] problem while pickit3 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritee

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am using pickit3 to program pic24fj128gb106 but m facing problem while programming ic..
m getin ths error -

Blank Checking...
The following memory regions failed blank check:
Configuration Memory
Address: 000157fa Expected Value: 0000e1ff Received Value: 00002000
Blank check failed

pls help me to solve ths prb

thanx

Hello there,

Please try to erase ic once. check your hardware fully ( a broken wire, blown device, wrong connection). Also ensure clock circuit too.. use latest version of mplab software

Best regards,

i am using pickit3 to program pic24fj128gb106 but m facing problem while programming ic..

Firstly, do you have a low ESR cap of 10uF attached between Vddcore/Vcap and Vss pins?

Secondly, are all the Vdd/Vss pins appropriately connected? Is the ENVREG pin tied to 3.3v?

Thirdly, which pair of PGCx/PGDx are you using to attempt to program the device? They must be of the same pair.

Also, is the power supply well regulated? What voltage, 3.3v?

BigDog

Try erasing the flash and rewrite.
some time it happens with failed PicKit, broken wire, blown device. It's the generic return when MPLAB doesn't get the right info back for the device ID

Status
Not open for further replies.