Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem using infrared sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naumann

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Our project is to make a line following robot in it sensors are used to determine the the path we set for it to follow.
Sir I asked u about the fixing of ir sensors into our circuit which has to determine a path to follow.We are making a line following robot and we r done with everything else except the use of sensors which is on of the major part of our project.
What I need from u is that what circuit we should make or how to make sensors work according to our project.
Today we made a circuit for it available on the website I wrote to u in the previous message and what it is doing is that it only drops 0.02 volts thats why it is very difficult to check that.For that we have to use a comparator and again there is a problem to determine the work of comparator.
I expect a simple solution from u people.
Thankyou verymuch

Status
Not open for further replies.