Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem saving the CSV file of multiple waveforms in CADENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamdos

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
To get the CSV file of my waveforms, I go to the graph window, click on "Trace → Select All", then "Trace → Save" and I save my file as a CSV. This usually works, but sometimes (especially when I have high resolution waveforms) is doesn't generate the csv files. It doesn't give an error, but when I go to the folder that I saved the CSV file in, it's not there. Has anybody encountered such a problem?

I should mention that saving CSV files using the calculator never fails (calculator, select waveform, table button). But it is not possible to save several waveforms together using the calculator...

did you solve this problem I have similar problem and there is no .csv file saved after click Save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back