Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem pic16f877a with mikrobasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

the mask

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me
pic16f877a
mikrobasic 7002
programer :picpgn serial gdm
crystal :4MH

hi all
after i write my code in mikrobasic i try it in protus its ok but when i try to proograme it in pic hardwear its dont work
i think i have problem in config bit
and i test my pic using another hex file its working good
so can help me how i can write cofig bit in mikrobasic

In PROTEUS,almost all the .hex files would work because its not a case sensitive software i.e don't think that a program compiled & simulated in PROTEUS is 100% perfect.The conditions in real time simulations are so different from that of simulating in PROTEUS. A minute change in value while real time simulation will not let the hardware to operate,while in proteus it is negotiable.Hence do check for any change in settings or change in values while setting the software during compiling.
Regards,
Jerin. :)

hi man
thank you firstly i try until it work but i have new and important code(176 line) its work in protus but not in pic
and ihave problem when ibut my hand beside pic by 2cm its stop about work thats usualy or its problem
and i want tis code to my cnc machine so this pic its can working good or but for expermint education
and i will share my code
-mikrobasic code and in word
-hex file
-protus file

Attachments

• New Folder.rar
    23.9 KB · Views: 72

You are trying to build an ADC rite? If not then whats the circuit all about?
Regards,
Jerin. :)

hi
i try to control in stepper motor driver to adjust distanse
the distance must be 1mm between head and plate i use ir distance sensor from sharb to mesure distance and two limit switch for max and min postion
and one signal to start work and one signal to go to max point
the output signal to stepper motor drive its two signal first pulse and second direction if direction signal 1 the driver move stepper motor up and if 0 go down and in same time if up or down the pulse must be change 10101010
i use portb as output to led to check in any part of programe

Can you post the project what you are making? I cudn't get you.
regards,
Jerin.

Status
Not open for further replies.