Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PROBLEM INSTALLING DLPort IN C++ BUILDER6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewingong

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lmd50se_b6.bpi

NEED HELP
I'M MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT WHICH INVOLVED INTERFACING MY HARDWARE WITH THE COMPUTER USING THE PARALLEL PORT.
I'VE INSTALLED THE DLPortIO DIVER BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHEN I TRY TO LOAD MY PROJECT, A MESSAGE POPS UP:
" INPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE IMPORT PACKAGES"
: DclClxlBXtras.bpi, CportLibCB6.bpi, secrity.bpi, MenusXP.bpi, dclusr.bpi, lmd50se_B6.bpi, TJesHexViewerMe, inetxcustom_bcb.b, BasicDropTargetP.

cportlibcb6.bpi

Sounds like it cant find the path to the packages.
After installing a package, dont you have to copy these files to the 'windows/system32' directory?
Look at the options for the project and see if it is looking in the correct directories.

lmd50se_b6

i installed the DLPort and copied the DLPrinter.ocx and .dll into the system32 directory but giving me the same problem. What do u think? i can see the DLport in Borland C++ builder palette but when i use it and try to compile it shows all those errors. I am using windows XP

dlport

Dont you have to copy the bpi files as well?

dclusr.bpi

Thanks for responding to ma mails.

i copied all the .bpi files but the ones i listed did not come with the DLport i have. i was
thinkin it is part of the ones i added but still..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back