Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in Proteus please Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaval_ddd

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,
I am facing problem with proteus ISIS 7 professional. i installed proteus ***** version on my laptop and also it is opening ok. now i want to do simulation of AVR controller on Proteus ISIS. first i open proteuse ISIS and open new sheet for design. then i selected AVR controller from component list. now when i try to put this component i can not put it. it just disappear. same thing happening if i try to put anything on this sheet.also if i open any project from examples given in its folder. it open i can see all components but when i click any of component whole project disappear from screen. i am familier with proteuse. i am using it from long time. and same installation setup is working on other computer. i also uninstall and reinstall another version. but same problem i facing.

is there any problem in my laptop?
or any other problem ?
Please Help....

It looks that htere is problem in your LAPTOP if it is working on other PCs.
Try to search are there some supurting sofwares needed for protus 7 ?
means like flash or some other one

You need to reinstall the software and updates it.

are u using the license version or a ***** version? what u are experiencing is common for those who ***** versions. Proteus tags the files when using ***** version and after is has been tag, it will immediately close down after every opening of a design. re-installing it will not help as the file has the tag already.

Friends Finallly I got Solution of My Problem...
I am giving solution of my problem here.
Right Now i am in China. i installed Latest Version of Proteuse, which was working perfect in india. but there was only one difference, and that is TIME ZONE. i just change my time zone to indian time zone and my proteuse start working correct. Thanks For Your Support...

I have same problem with you. That solution is worked.

I used that solution, but it doesn't work on my laptop! anyone with another idea?

hi rafnhy ,,
once un install it and remove all the folders related to Proteus software and restart system once and then install a fresh copy of Proteus ................

ALL THE BEST.........

thank peterjmichigan for your response,, but I tried what you told me and it still doesn't work.... I think that I'll have to use it in a virtual machine

I also had similar problem, while in Malaysia....but now i have changed my time zone and it worked. but one thing i did was to immediately restart my system before launching the proteus. rafnhy...I guess you can do thesame...and in addition, maybe u should check for updates and be sure you have 'sure license'... I have it if you care for...

1-Go to control panel select add/remove and install Proteus
2-Go to program files and erase the folder Labcenter Electronics
3-go to Run and run regedit
4-delet the file SOFTWARE/LABCENTER ELECTRONIC
5-Run Cclenner ( you can download from www.ccleaner.com) select the Register option. This will clean the last traces of Proteus installation.
6-Install setup file of proteus again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back