Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in OPNET 14.5 during simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirtan.gopal

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using windows 7 64 bit and Visual studio 2010 professnal. I have made all 12 environmental variable, still simulation problem. Will any one help me to fix this
screenshot_Sat_Oct_22_12.13.13.png

I don't know if you solved the problem mate, but I think OPNET is not very optimized with Visual Studio 200x in 64 bit architectures. I personally experienced alot of issues setting up the simulation infrastructure, and I just was failing with getting it done, and the time was passing by. When I was exhausted of trying, I created a virtual machine, 32 bit OS, with 32 bit Visual Studio 2008, installed the OPNET 14.5, added the system environmental variables, and finally, a successful simulation. Hope you did your work. Cheers mate.
Redon.

Status
Not open for further replies.