Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in opening Orcad schematic file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadhiri

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am not able to open my Schematic file (.sch) file created in Orcad long back using Orcad Release 9 version using the Orcad release 17.2-2016. When i am opening the DBK file in the latest version, it is opening comfortably but it is not opening the schematic files. I am trying to open those files, i am getting the following error message. Please help me in solving this issue.
1653393429054.png

Find some who have the tools, but it is a multiple step thing. Go from 9.x to 10.x, then from 10.x to 15.x or 16.x, then to 16.6 and then into 17.x. Maybe one of the steps could be removed, but i am not sure.
If it is not that big, then redraw it.
Another "maybe" posibility is if You have OrCAD V9.x try make an EDIF file and import that, or a XML file if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back