Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in JDM programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogamohan.86

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jdm programmer

i have used serial PORT JDM programmer,initially thats yesterday it worked well,after i tried to progrm my PIC,it wont give the good response,i have the error of " Hardware is not respoding",but i checked with winpic800 test panel all signal are working well...

i dont know where is the mistake

pls anybody help me............................

jdm pic programmer vcc

If this problem is when you use a particular PIC, confirm that +5VDC voltage is ok at the Vcc. That may drop if your PIC is having an internal short and the programmer will give the same error what u are getting. Good luck

jdm programmer no responde

thanks for your replay,i have one doubt that my PC is not well grounded,is it affect my PIC programmer? because sometimes it gives good response...........

what com port is jdm programmer

probablly not u must check the serial port cornfiguration , check it using a hyerterminal program , the programmer IC prog is better than winpic

how test jdm programmer

yogamohan.86 said:
thanks for your replay,i have one doubt that my PC is not well grounded,is it affect my PIC programmer? because sometimes it gives good response...........

That MAY affect your PC performance as well any other peripherals you use. Because the SMPS in the PC will have some minute EMI leakages which can be felt on the cabinets and metal parts if a proper earth is not connected. This affects the hardrives and also gets transfered to the PIC Micro through the ground of the serial port. And rememeber, the PIC is highly sensitive to EMI and RFI. Good luck.

serie for jdm programmer

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.