Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in driving the high side mosfet with L6599( Resonant controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I take a picture from Current sense pin of the L6699(pin6) and the resonance capacitor voltage.
As you see the maximum voltage of the pin6 is about 320 mV and the maximum range of the spike voltage is about 800mV or greater.
IMG_20140815_214832_1.jpg

I dont know that does the spike has a effect on sensing current?
What is the layout problem of my pcb?(I put the pcb picture on the upper messages.)
Before, when I work with L6599 I can increase the output voltage up to 30kv . At that state I connect the pin6 to the ground and disable the sensing current section.
But with L6699 I enable the current sensing and it can goes up from 14kv to 15kv.

Regards.

Hi
I finally solve the problem, its because of the spike on the sensed voltage of the resonance current. I use one CT for current sensing and connect it to the pin6 of l6699 with the minimum track lenght.
Now I can change the output voltage from 14kv to 30kv by changing the reference voltage on the opto-coupler primary.
I have a problem that is related to the high voltage. at the output voltage above 17kv when I touch a secondary ground , it spark to my hand. I measure the voltage of the secondary ground via one high voltage probe. I connect the positive probe to the secondary ground and the negative to the primary ground. It is about 1000 volts. I connect the secondary ground to the middle of the 2 series capacitors that they connect to the phase and null of the input line(220v-ac) . but it doesnt have any effect.
please help me to solve this problem

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back