Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in doc to pdf convertion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ahmadagha23

zarbold font

When I tried to convert my word DOC file to PDF by adob acrobat the following message arises. Do you know what should I do to resolve this problem?

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[ Error: ZarBold cannot be embedded because of licensing restrictions. ]%%
%%[ Font vendor (Macromedia) does not permit this font to be embedded in PDF. ]%%

[Warning] The font ZarBold could not be embedded because of licensing restrictions.
Text may display incorrectly on platforms that do not have this font installed.

%%[ Error: invalidfont; OffendingCommand: xshow; ErrorInfo: CharOffsets   e  ÿÿÿÿ¤A fonts/ZarBold ]%%

Stack:
/T

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

zarbold for pdf

For pdf conversion you need the DISTILLER from ADOBE.
This program cannot be downloaded for free (as for example the READER).
However, there are other conversion utilities which are free.
Search in Google for "pdf conversion".

errorinfo: charoffsets

For windows I have used pdfcreator without any problems.

In your case it seems to be complaining about some sort of copyright restriction.
It seem to be about the ZarBold font you have used in your document, try to use another font instead of that one and check if there is still any problem.

Tip: Don't use fonts that have been installed by third party programs (any programs by macromedia in your case), try to use the ones that came with the system or some other free font.

invalidfont; offendingcommand charoffsets

You change font ZarBold to another.

jj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back