Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] problem importing ATF 34143 model in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiring

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,

Im having problem importing ATF 34143 model in ADS. Could you please help me with the same as there are many files in the model and I cant figure out which file to convert in what extension and how to upload in ADS.

also I tried uploading in AWR MO but i dont know which files extension need to be change.
please help me doing this as i need to find parasitics of this model

OR

I have converterd the S parameters to Y parameter of ATF 34143 but don't know how to find the parasitics from them.
please see the ATF 34143 model attached .Looking forward to hearing from some one.Thank you

**broken link removed**

Regards,
Ankit M

Last edited:

It's a zipped project file as I have mentioned before and you should "unarchive" this file to convert into a project then you can play with it..

Hello Big Boss, I'm now able to open the project and got all the values of parasitics , just wondering if all these values are correct ?

shall I copy this model to AWR and check its S parameters ...is this the right way to check ??

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back