Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem during programming of at89c5132

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepaknaik26

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
To program the AT89C5132 we have used FLIP-2.4.4 software.
I have installed Flip on a fresh computer. When I have connected my hardware first time I programmed successfully. After that I unplug the device and connected once again.

At the Pc end I get this error."USB device is not recognised "

If Ihave tried to install once again the driver then I get " The specified location is not contain information about new hardware ".

The program I have loaded in the microcontroller is perfectly working.

If I install in the othe PC ( fresh installation) first time it works and after unplug the device it gives the eroor mensionde above.

Please give any idea to solve this problem.

Hi,

I'm also trying to work with Flip. the thing u say about "device not regonised" looks like the wrong reset sequence. First plug in the usb and next give a short reset. This worked for me.

also check this pdf:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc4282.pdf

But i have another problem. Once connected. I'm unable to program any chip. I get the "time-out" error all the time. Maybe you could help me with that?

Thnx and greetz from holland!

Jos Brink

hi

Program ur mc by unsetting BLJB bit.
After that once u program . Press the reset button. Ur program will execute. To put the device in isp mode press ISP button then press reset ,, release the reset , after that release the isp pin.

This will put the device in isp mode.

By

Hi,

check this pdf:
h**p://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc4282.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.