Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem about model predictive control

Status
Not open for further replies.

energy mosbat

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i'm a new member and unfortunately my english is not very good.
i am a computer engineering student. i have some questions about MPC.
i think that i can implement my project with this kind of controller but i not familiar with this.:-(

i want to implement task migration in multicore processors that cores connect with each other with network on chip, for thermal balancing.i have a temperature set-point . if temperature of one core exceed the threshold ,task that is on it must be migrate to another core that it's temperature is less than threshold.so i think process output is coordination of destination core.i assume that some sensors are on the chip for obtaining the cores temperature.

now,i have some questions about it.
1.can i implement this problem with this kind of controller?
2.is it necessary to be my problem constraints linear?or convex?
3.do cost function must be in quadratic form? my project have a communication cost that isn't linear or in this form?
4.how do we determine prediction horizon ?
4.and my main question is that in general,how we can implement a problem with this controller?
-definition of manipulated variables and controlled variables
-determining relation between this 2 type variables
-define constraints
-and ....??

i will be really thankful if help me.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.