Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Price of Rogers' RT/ Duroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahsa

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
duroid price

Does anyone know the price of Rogers' RT/ Duroid 5870 and 6010 microwave laminates.

Hi
Could you supply the laminates thickness and size?They are important datas for price.

Reactions: shizpk

shizpk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Following are the specifications of the laminates

RT/Duroid 6010LM
Thickness: 0.1 inch,size: 10x20 sq.inch, copper clad:1/4 oz

RT/Duroid 5870
Thickness: 0.031 inch,size: 18x48 sq.inch, copper clad:1/4 oz

The above link mentions the price of Duroid 5870, 12" by 18", .0200" thick, 1 oz. copper to be 95$ each.
How will the price vary for 18"by 48", .031" thick, 1/4 oz. copper Duroid 5870.

The best way is to contact Roger Inc. directly for pricing, your local representative will contact you if you submit quotation to at Roger website.

You can request sample from them as well.....

I have contacted the Rogers. Inc represented all over asia but they started asking me so many questions that I got irritated. Maybe they have some kind of export restrictions. If someone in you can contact them please let me know.

fahsa, where are u from?

I have no problem to request for quotation in my country.

Normally they will just ask you the type of board, thickness, copper cladding and the size. Are they asking more than these?

I am from Pakistan.
Yes they were asking me a lot more question like where would I use their laminate? What are the applcations of my project i.e. Military or commercial etc.

It is common question. Just let them know if you really want to speed up the procurement...

I also have to declare the purchase of high power GaAs FET is not for military application to Fujitsu Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.