Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Preventive repair a Gysmi 161 arc welder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepOne

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Known that main problem with these device is bad soldered to power charge current conducting racks. They easy come off even under small blow or without visible reasons in general. This quite often occurs after completion of the period of the warranty. Thereby better to solder these join, not waiting a blast of the welding device.

Since lower side rectifier in this device consist from six STTH2003CG (2х10А, 300V, 35ns) diodes is better not to exceed 120А current, in spite of that producer is declared 160A max.

This design also exists under names "GYS", "Fubag", "IMS", "Inverter 4000", "Spark" and so on, and so forth.

Attachments

• GYSMI161.pdf
    367.1 KB · Views: 649
Last edited:

Hello.. would you please help me to find out what are the 2 components in circles?
thaaaank you ....

Attachments

• v64171.jpg
    v64171.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
thank you so much for this help from your heaaart
my dad is glad he can fix it now :smile:
i am into natural medicine and healing devices, meditation and energy works for many years... if u need anything please email me
alaa (at) alaalsayid . com

grateful to u

Status
Not open for further replies.