Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Presentation Media for Satellite Communication Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hishamsaleh

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody,

we are working on a new partition in our company based on satellite communication systems... and i'm working on making sessions to give ideas and main basics (or more) about it... my problem is with the presentation media... I don't have picturs (which is really important), educational movies, power point presentation, PDF, seminars, or anything to use in my sessions... so anyone plz have any usefull files, sites, links or what ever in this department?

also any thing of these subjucts can be usefull:

- DAMA
- SPADE
- ALOHA
- S-ALOHA
- FEC
- FED
- ARQ

thanks very much

I have the book satallite communication system by B.G. Evan which has some block diag. I could scan them in and post them to you.

However, they are not very attractive as they are mostly black and white.

Element7k said:
I have the book satallite communication system by B.G. Evan which has some block diag. I could scan them in and post them to you.

However, they are not very attractive as they are mostly black and white.

this is exactly what i'm talking about!!! i have many books... but I need some attractive stuff as you said...
thank you very much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back