Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

precision micro coil winders ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dz

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

am looking for information on precision micro coil winders, anyone have any knowledge ???

thanks, dz

8) In India we have around half a dozen manufacturers of precision coil winding machines with prices starting at 1200 US $
www.electromechindia.com

Hi rauol,

I can't tell from the site for certain, but i'm 80% confident this is exactly what i've been after for years. about 8 years ago a friend had one, we would share it from time to time. he died, and his wife, before i had a chance, got rid of it ( she said his business tools brought her grief ). although i don't see a reference to the spool unwinder, or magnetic tensioning device, this does closely resemble the winder. in my area, winders capable of accurately winding .0015" wire are hard to comeby. do you have experience with these, or any winders ?? do you have any experience with the company ?? have searched for a long time for this :)

many thanks for the referal, dz

Hi dz,
u are from which country? There are few more companies who manufacture coil winders. i had met the MD of this company in a trade show and there products were quite good.

Hi rauol,

I'm from the US. There are many coil winder companies here, few if any with the finesse to handle .0005 to .002" wire well (that i'm aware of). you can't just pull the wire off the spool, and tensioning is tricky to maintain linearity in the coil response. any further information would be appreciated :). can hardly wait for monday :)). was really great news you brought. how are dimensions set ?? how does the spindle handle the different inner diameters of the bobbins ?? do these use hypodermics to closely aim ?? is there a programably variable azmith ?? am very excited :))

thanks again, dz

8) Hi Dz,
you can contact the manufacturer about the technical details, and they have exported there machines to many countries. the company claims to have developed the fastest toroidal CNC winding machine.
**broken link removed**
ask them if they have a US distributer.

Hi rauol,

Well, could hardly wait, it's been such a long time that I've been looking. Emailed them, hoping for the best.

dz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back